GREECE, NY – It’s common for school-aged kids to aspire to grow up as adults, but it’s rare to find kids aspiring to own a business as a teenager.
Distance learning is in full swing for 8-year-old Isabella Newton from Greece.
What would you like to know
- 8-year-old Greek girl plans to own her own bakery when she is 16
- Isabella Newton started cooking with her mother at the age of 2
- She wants to offer anti-allergic bakery products
- Isabella is currently donating to veterans and shelters for battered women
“It’s just a lot better without everyone shouting, I don’t like loud noises so it’s so much easier without everyone shouting in my class …
Read Additional From Source
Copyright @ spectrelocalnews.com
News Highlights Business
- Headline: Young baker From Greece sets goal of owning a bakery business
- Check all news and articles from the Business news updates.