BollyInside respects others, and in return also wants the same thing. BollyInside does not allow copyright deduction activities on its website.BollyInside will remove all copyright content and have the right to terminate the account of the user or author involved in such activities. BollyInside also has the right to remove / suspend the account of such users/authors who violate our terms and conditions.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, BollyInside will respond promptly to copyright infringement complaints reported BollyInside. If you believe that your content has been copied in any way, please provide BollyInside with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right alleged to have been infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed or, if several works protected on the same website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the website;
3. Identification of material that is alleged to be infringing or to be the subject of unlawful activity, which must be deleted or whose access is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to enable BollyInside to locate the material; it must be a direct URL to the page on which the infringing content is linked. This detail is necessary because each video can have several links and to protect the relations with our partners, we wish to avoid to delete the links authorized by mistake.
4. reasonably sufficient information to enable BollyInside to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if applicable, an email address to which the complaining party can be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly violated.