1. Creating the software logic to address the specific issue.
2. Using a certain programming language to write the programme logic (coding the program).
3. Converting the programme into machine language through assembly or compilation.
4. Program testing and bug fixing.
5. Creating the required paperwork.
Programming’s logic is typically the most challenging aspect. However, writing the statements can be time-consuming depending on the programming language. Certainty is one thing. The majority of programmers find documentation to be the most onerous task.