This tutorial is about How to Fix buffering on Titanium TV, CyberFlix, CatMouse, Typhoon TV APK. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Fix buffering on Titanium TV, CyberFlix, CatMouse, Typhoon TV APK. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
So lets keep reading for intertesting info:
Check How to Fix buffering on Titanium TV, CyberFlix, CatMouse, Typhoon TV APK
Buffering occurs when a certain amount of data is downloaded before playing a video. Why does my TV buffer all the time? Probably the most common form of buffering occurs when the Internet speed is too slow to download the required amount of data. In this case, your device buffers the video data and then starts playing when enough data has been downloaded to avoid transmission delays. When the stream reaches the point where not enough data has been downloaded, the video will pause and you will have to wait again while more data is downloaded. In this article, we will show you how to fix buffering on Titanium TV, CyberFlix, CatMouse and Typhoon TV APK.
How to fix buffering on Titanium TV, CyberFlix, CatMouse, Typhoon TV APK
All the apps you use on your FireStick tend to get cached in memory. The cache accumulates and occupies a large part of the internal memory of your device over time. Large caches are known to interfere with the normal operation of streaming applications. So, to avoid buffering issues, it’s important that you clear the cache from time to time (especially for streaming apps like Typhoon TV, CatMouse, CyberFlix TV, etc.). Here are the steps to clear the cache on your device:
- Select Settings on the FireStick home screen
- open applications
- Click Manage my apps
- Click on the app whose cache you want to clear.
- Click Clear Cache
Try different streaming links
- Apps like Typhoon TV, CyberFlix TV, CatMouse, Titanium TV use scraping technology to get streaming links from different servers. You may have noticed that these apps list various streams or links for the movie or episode you want to watch. Please note that not all links are created equal.
- Not all links offer the same quality performance. And the performance of a link (whether it is buffered or not) depends on many factors, such as the traffic on the server hosting the link, the geographic location of the server, and also the capacity of the server.
- Fortunately, these APKs offer multiple links to choose from. Therefore, if you experience buffering issues with a link, please stop playing and try another link. You will probably find a link that works without buffering issues.
Remove unwanted apps
Low device memory also causes buffering issues with FireStick APKs. FireStick has a storage capacity of 8 GB, of which only 5-6 GB is available and the rest is assigned to the Fire TV OS. Installed apps consume storage space faster than you think. Therefore, it is advisable to always delete the applications that you no longer use. You can install any app at a later time when you need it. Here are the steps to uninstall apps on your device:
- Press the Home key on your FireStick remote for about 5 seconds
- The following window should appear on your screen
- Click on Applications
- Use the navigation buttons on the remote to select the app you want to uninstall or remove.
- Now, press the menu button on the remote (it’s the 3 line button)
- The following popup menu appears in the lower right corner of your screen.
- Click Uninstall
- Click OK to confirm
Final words: How to Fix buffering on Titanium TV, CyberFlix, CatMouse, Typhoon TV APK
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix buffering on Titanium TV, CyberFlix, CatMouse, Typhoon TV APK. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.