This tutorial is about How to Fix Forza Horizon 5 Crashing issue. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Fix Forza Horizon 5 Crashing issue. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Fix Forza Horizon 5 Crashing issue
This time, the famous open world race Forza Horizon 5 travels to Mexico. Many players enjoy the game, however we have received several crashing complaints, especially at launch. Don’t worry if you are in the same boat as me! We have compiled a list of working solutions that have helped many gamers to solve the problem.
Solution 1: run the game executable as administrator
The first quick fix you can try is to run the game executable as an administrator. Many players reported that providing the necessary admin rights for Forza Horizon 5 has resolved the crash issue for them.
You can go to the game folder and directly run the game executable as administrator, or create a desktop shortcut and then run it as administrator. Both ways have solved the crash problem for many players.
Solution 2: update your graphics driver
Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing could indicate a problem with the driver. If your graphics driver is outdated or faulty, it could affect game performance and lead to crashes. You may want to make sure your driver is up to date and working properly.
There are two ways to keep your graphics card driver up to date. One is to update it manually through Device Manager. Note that sometimes Windows may not detect the latest available update, so you will have to manually search the manufacturer’s website. Make sure to choose only the driver that is compatible with your version of Windows.
Automatic driver update – If you don’t have the time, patience, or computer skills to update your driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct driver for your exact graphics card and Windows version, then download and install it correctly:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any driver issues.
- Click on the To update next to the graphics card driver marked to automatically download the correct version of the driver, then you can install it manually (you can do this with the FREE version). Update all to automatically download and install the correct version of all missing or outdated drivers on your system. (This requires the Pro version that comes with full support and a 30-day money-back guarantee. You will be prompted to update when you click Update All.)
Solution 3: check your antivirus software
Aggressive antivirus software could cause interference and cause Forza Horizon 5 to crash. If you are using any antivirus software, there are a few things you can try:
- Add Forza Horizon 5 game executable and / or all game folders to antivirus software whitelist / exceptions
- Temporarily disable the software and test the problem
- If you are using Bitdefender, disable the Advanced Threat Defense feature
Turning off your antivirus program can put your PC at risk, even if it’s only temporary. So make sure you don’t download anything suspicious from the internet when your PC is not protected.
Final remarks: How to Fix Forza Horizon 5 Crashing issue
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix Forza Horizon 5 Crashing issue. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.