The Google search bar is a search widget built into the Google app that allows users to search for anything on their home screen. Users can search for nearby restaurants, live sports scores, game times and the latest news and other information from your home screen. It is present on the home screen of all new Android devices. In this article we will try to teach you how to Add Google Search Bar on Android and iPhone.
However, if the Google search bar widget is missing from your home screen, you will not be able to use its search function. Google search is one of the most used features on any smartphone. It is the default for getting answers to questions or finding information. When it comes to searching for something with Google, we must want to get straight to the search bar. The iPhone offers a handy Google search widget.
How to Insert Google Search Bar on Smartphone
- Unlock your iPhone and swipe up to access all apps.
- Launch the App Store and search the Google app.
- Tap “Get” and wait for the app to install.
- Open your iPhone’s home screen and tap on an empty space until you enter wiggle mode.
- Tap the “+” button on the top left of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap “Google”.
- Tap Add Widget.
On Android Devices
- Unlock Android phone and access the home screen.
- Long press on an empty space until your home screen is in edit mode.
- Tap on “Widgets”.
- Scroll down and tap the Search widget.
We hope our article on how to add Google Search Bar on Smartphone will help you and resolve all your problems. Android is easily becoming the top and most used mobile operating system. It’s open source and you can find it in most brands. It also has many features including the Google search bar widget.
I hope you understand this article, How to Add Google Search Bar on Android and iPhone.