This tutorial is about How to Change Google Assistant Voice. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Change Google Assistant Voice. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Change Google Assistant Voice
Google Home is a powerful virtual assistant that can help you in various areas and offers numerous functions to control your devices, provide relevant information, and even have a conversation. The service comes with a standard voice, but you may get bored with it after a while. Fortunately, you can easily customize the voice to suit your preferences. If you are looking to learn how to change the voice on Google Home, this is the right place. This article explains how to do it and provides more information on this great service.
How to change the voice of the Google Assistant
One way to change the voice that the Google Assistant uses is to say hello Google, change your voice to your device. However, it is easier to choose one manually. The following steps apply to the Google Assistant and the Google Home app.
- Activate Google Assistant using one of these methods: -Say OK Google if Google Assistant is configured -Launch the Google Assistant app -Tap the home button or Google Assistant at the bottom of the home screen .
- Go to the top of the screen and select your account icon or initials.
- Go to Settings> Assistant> Voice Assistant. If you don’t see a Wizard option, choose Preferences.
- Select the voice you want the Google Assistant to use. Scroll left and right to find more options, then tap the circles to hear samples.
- Tap the home button to exit the app when done. The settings will be saved automatically.
Final remarks: How to Change Google Assistant Voice
I hope you understand this article, How to Change Google Assistant Voice. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.