Instagram is one of the most popular social platforms. Nowadays Instagram Reels is the best feature for these Android and shopping mode iPhone users. When you get “Checkpoint Required”, “Privacy Checks” and “Black Screen” pop-up errors on your Instagram account. Then don’t panic. Your Instagram account is safe. This error is launched due to Instagram outage. The Instagram app was down worldwide. In this article we will try to teach you how to Fix Checkpoint Required on Instagram.
At some point you will definitely come across “Checkpoint required” on Instagram, and one of the scenarios that can lead to the checkpoint required error is when you have changed a new device or when you have changed internet service provider (ISP). The reason is that your device is not recognized because you have now used a device that you have not used before and you have changed the ISP which will also change your IP address. Below we have mention the steps to resolve Checkpoint Required on Instagram.
3 Ways to Fix Instagram Checkpoint Required Issue
Validate Yourself As A User
- Open the search for Instagram on the smartphone.
- Then log in to your account.
- After signing in, a notification appears asking you to approve a sign-in attempt made from a different location or device.
- Verify yourself by tapping the “It was me” option.
Deactivate your Instagram Account Temporarily
- Open a web browser on your PC and visit the Instagram website.
- Sign in to your Instagram account now.
- Then click the Account Profile button.
- Then click the Edit Profile icon.
- Scroll down and click the “Temporarily disable my account” button.
- Select a reason for deactivation. You can select “I just need a break”.
- Wait about 3 to 4 hours.
- Pick up your smartphone and reinstall the Instagram app.
- Launch the app and log in to your account.
Reinstall the Instagram App
- Open the settings on the smartphone.
- Then choose Apps > Instagram.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Then restart your phone
- Go to Google Play Storere and reinstall the Instagram app.
- Sign in to your account and check the error issue.
We hope you like our article on methods to fix Instagram Checkpoint Required Issue. It can be frustrating when you open your Instagram app and expect to start scrolling and Instagram gives you an annoying error: “Checkpoint required”. You may be wondering why Instagram is showing you this? You have done nothing wrong.
I hope you understand this article, How to Fix Checkpoint Required on Instagram.