This tutorial is about How to Send Pictures to Facebook from an iPad. Recently I updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. I hope you guys like this blog, How to Send Pictures to Facebook from an iPad. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Check How to Send Pictures to Facebook from an iPad
Your iPad offers Facebook integration, which means you can seamlessly move photos from your device to your Facebook page. This feature allows you to bypass the requirement of an exceptional application or use a surrogate technique to transmit the photos. Before you can exploit this tool, you really want to fit your Facebook account to your iPad. From then on, you can choose images from an iPad application, such as Photos or Camera, to post the photos you need.
Send photos to Facebook from the Photos app
- There are two ways to use the Photos application to send images to Facebook. One is for images that you took earlier and the other is for an image or video that you just captured with the Camera application.
- To use the Photos application, open the application and select the image you want to post on Facebook. If you want to send multiple at once, choose Select and then tap on each photo or video you want to put on Facebook.
- To send a photo or video you just took, stay in the Camera application and touch the thumbnail of the image or video. Either way, follow these instructions below:
- Tap the Share icon.
- Select Facebook on the sharing sheet.
- Please wait while the image or video is ready to be uploaded. This could take a while if it is a high resolution photo, if there are multiple elements, or if it is a video. You may not see the progress bar if it is a small item.
- Optionally, write a message to accompany the image, choose who can see the image, and decide if you want to add it to a photo album on your Facebook page. Touch Next.
- Select Share to send the iPad photo or video to Facebook.
- The image or video appears on Facebook immediately. If you don’t see it, swipe down the page to refresh.
Send photos to Facebook from the Facebook application
- The Facebook app provides a photo button that you can tap to select the images and videos you want to send to Facebook from your iPad.
Open the Facebook application on your iPad. Touch News Feed or touch their picture to get to their profile.
In the What do you think area, select Photo.
- Tap on each image or video you want to send to Facebook from your iPad. Choose Done when you’re done choosing what to post on Facebook.
- Write something if you want, and optionally use the buttons below your name to choose who can see the Facebook post and which album (if any) you want to post it to.
Select Post to send the iPad videos or photos to Facebook.
Send photos to Facebook using Safari on iPad
You can also share photos and videos to Facebook from a web browser like Safari, Chrome, Opera, and Firefox. The mobile Facebook page works the same in all browsers, so you can use any mobile browser.
- Open Facebook.com in a web browser.
- Go to the News Feed page or your profile and then tap Photo / Video.
- Select Take Photo or Video to open the Camera app, or Photo Library to choose a photo or video from your iPad to send to Facebook. Or select Browse to find a photo or video stored in iCloud Drive.
- To send photos or videos to Facebook that are stored on your iPad, tap Add. If you choose to take the photo or video now, take the photo or video and then select Use Photo or Use Video.
- Optionally, customize the post with text, choose who can see the photos and videos you’re sharing, and add more items.
- Touch Post to send the videos and photos to Facebook.
Final remarks: How to Send Pictures to Facebook from an iPad
I hope you understand this article, How to Send Pictures to Facebook from an iPad. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.