Wallpapers that are flashy or bright might be intriguing, especially if you enjoy using vivid imagery or vibrant colours to express yourself. However, if the wallpapers are excessively bright, it can make the icon on the Home screen harder to see. Legibility Blur is a new feature that Apple has incorporated in addition to other intriguing features. The purpose of this feature is to put some of the problems with home screen wallpaper to rest. In this article we will try to tech you how to Fix Home Screen Looks Blurry in iOS 16.
You can utilise your wallpapers without affecting the visibility of the icons on your home screen thanks to Legibility Blur. Your wallpaper’s background image is softened so that the icons’ visibility is preserved. You must have noticed a hazy wallpaper on your iPhone Home Screen if you are using iOS 16. This is not a problem, but rather a brand-new function that blurs the background of your home screen. The blur effect on the home screen is a wonderful feature to have because it makes the app icons stand out and increases readability.
4 Ways to Fix Home Screen Looks Blurry in iOS 16
How to Remove Blur from Home Screen in iOS 16
- Go to Settings >> Wallpaper option.
- In the background settings, tap on the home screen preview to open the customization option.
- Tap on the blur option and the blur effect will be disabled for your current home screen/lock screen wallpaper.
- Press the Home Volume or Side button until the slider appears on the screen. Drag the slider and wait 20-30 seconds for the device to turn off.
- To rotate your iPhone, press the side button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
Disable Reduce Transparency in Setting
- Go to Settings and tap on the Accessibility option.
- Tap View & Size and turn on the Reduce Transparency toggle.
Disable Sleep Mode
- you can turn off the Sleep Focus. For that, open Control Center on your iPhone and tap on the Sleep Focus card to turn it off.
Disable Sleep Mode Schedule
- Go to Settings > Focus > Sleep.
- Scroll down and tap on any active schedule under Schedule. Turn it off on the next screen.
We hope our article on methods to Fix Home Screen Looks Blurry in iPhone 14 will help you and resolve all your problems. If you are facing the similar issues and want to know how to resolve this problem then follow the steps mentioned above.
I hope you understand this article, iOS 16: How to Fix Home Screen Looks Blurry In.